Please carefully read these terms and conditions before accessing this Internet site. By accessing Fluence Energy Inc’s (hereinafter referred to as Fluence) World Wide Web pages you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- the contents of these pages (including but not limited to text, images, and audiovisual elements) are the copyright of Fluence. All rights reserved. The reproduction, transfer, distribution, or storage of part or all of the contents in any form without the prior written permission of Fluence is prohibited except by the following terms.
Fluence grants you the authorization to store on your computer or to print copies of extracts from these pages for your personal use only. The contents of Fluence’s pages may be used for information purposes only and in such a manner that does not harm the reputation of Fluence . Information provided on this site may not be modified without the express written permission of Fluence. Individual documents contained in our pages may be subject to additional terms indicated in those documents.
The Fluence logotype, the corporate symbol therein, the name of its subsidiaries and affiliates, the brand names, product names, and the trademarks of Fluence, its subsidiaries, and affiliates are the property of Fluence and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates.
The contents of Fluence’s pages are provided “as is” and “as available”. Except as required by applicable law no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, is made about the correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise of the content of these pages. Fluence does not warrant that its pages or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Any Fluence documentation may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes and additions may be made by Fluence to any information contained herein. Fluence reserves the right to revise the pages or withdraw access to them at any time.
Fluence will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any damages, including but not limited to direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, secondary, special, or punitive damages, losses or expenses, or loss of profits related to your accessing Fluence’s pages or any site linked thereto, or the inability to use the contents of these pages, or use or attempted use of the information contained therein or related to any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if Fluence or its representatives are advised of such damages, losses or expenses. The liability of Fluence would in such a case be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
Fluence assumes no responsibility for material owned, created, or published by third parties that Fluence’s pages contain a link to. By linking to a such third-party site, you shall review and agree to that site’s rules of use before using such site. A link to a non-Fluence site does not imply that Fluence endorses the site and the products or services referenced in the such third-party site.
When submitting material to us, e.g. by e-mail or through our pages, you agree to the following terms:
- You make the material available knowing that we may publish it;
- You warrant that the material will not contain any item that is unlawful or otherwise unfit for publication;
- You will make reasonable efforts to scan and remove any viruses or other contaminating or destructive features before submitting any material;
- You agree to indemnify us if any third party takes action against us about the material you submit;
- You agree not to take action against us in respect of said material; and
- You own the material or have the unlimited right to provide it to us and Fluence may publish the material and/or incorporate it, or any concepts described in it, in our products without accountability or liability of compensation.